Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Big K.R.I.T.


Hello World! I haven't felt moved by anyone as of late but re-listening to this mixtape has moved me to want to blog about music again.

Big Krit has a new album coming out next week and I felt compelled to put this mixtape on here.  I swear this dude may be my favorite rapper he does not lie and speaks words as if he were in my mind. Pure talent and I can.not.wait. until the Return of 4eva is dropped next MONDAY March 28, 2011.

Listen to Good Talk 9 - Curve Your Enthusiasm, "My Interpretation" is probably going down as one of my favorite hip hop songs ever. His word play and take on reality for blacks in America, specifically of lower socioeconomic status, is just too raw. I'm nearly brought to tears when I listen to it because it's so real. I don't understand why dude buzz is not louder. He was, however, in XXL Freshmen Class '11, and a ton of the guys from the Freshmen Class '10, are definitely growing in popularity. So, hey maybe he'll be next year's most talked about artist, hopefully even this year.

I saw him last month in concert, and you know how you can tell someone is meant to be a star, well K.R.I.T. is that. Anyway, as a reminder that his album is coming out next week I've posted another mixtape on here. If you've never listen to dude, you should.



Download Mixtape Free | LiveMixtapes.com Mixtape Player

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...