Thursday, February 3, 2011

Justin Nozuka


Justin Nozuka is a phenomenal young artist. He had a semi-hit with After Tonight back in 2007/2008. But for some reason he still seems to be an artist who is under the radar. His debut album, Holly, came out in 2007, and this was by far one of my favorite albums of that year. Songs like Supposed To Grow Old, Save Him, and Oh Momma are songs that completely exemplify why he is mature beyond his years and a rare talent. Oh and by the way I only post on Artist who primarily write or produce their on music, so yea this guy can write. 

In 2010, he released his sophomore album You I Wind Land Sea, and it was yet another amazing album. I really don't want to continue to harp on how great this guy is but listen, I assure you that you will feel the same. 

   

   


    

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...